Facilities >> Library
The Library’s collection comprises hybrid resources (Print & Electronic) in the filed of science and technology, engineering, pharmacy, management and hotel management. The Library also has a separate Internet section consisting of a number of networked terminals for providing recent and most comprehensive access to online journals, online databases and other online reference resources to the faculty, students and staff under Intranet and Internet environment.
It has books in all the subjects being taught in the college as well as some books and journals of general interest to the students some important daily newspaper and magazine in Hindi and English are also regularly received.
- The College Library, with its books , magazines and newspapers, is the property of college.
- All the Books/magazines /Newspapers, must be protected and used with utmost care by the students, for they will give you knowledge, will Borden your horizon and will help you fulfil your ambition and goal in life.
- Library reading room is a place to read, study and make notes and must be used for these purposes only.
- There must be discipline and Silence in the library/ reading room/reference section. Students may be asked to leave the library if they disturb the peace and quit of the library.
- If damage is discovered to any library books/magazine/newspaper, the quality student is liable to be black listed by the librarian. He/ She may be suspended form using the library from one month or more. He/ She may also be find to the value of the book/magazine, damaged or lost by them.
- Books are issued from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M. Each class is given specific days to get books issued.
- The students will be issued their Examination Admit card, only after they have returned their library cards to the librarian and have obtained his/her clearance thereof.
- Library rules must be followed strictly by all the students.